|December 11, 2008|
Orebodies completes airborne survey which identifies priority targets on Trump
|Canadian Orebodies Inc.|
360 Bay Street, Suite 500, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 2V6
OREBODIES COMPLETES AIRBORNE
SURVEY WHICH IDENTIFIES PRIORITY TARGETS ON TRUMP
TORONTO, December 11, 2008 --- Canadian Orebodies Inc. (TSXV: CO) ("Orebodies") is pleased to announce that a 426 Km airborne VTEM-Magnetic survey was recently completed on its 96 unit Trump property, in which Orebodies holds a 80% interest.
Four separate EM (electromagnetic conductor) targets that are interpreted to represent conductive sulphide zones were outlined by the survey. These occur along a magnetic feature that is interpreted to be a folded ultramafic complex which is a favourable environment for nickel-copper, or VMS (volcanogenic massive sulphide) deposits. A more detailed interpretation is proceeding to select potential drill sites.
The Trump property is located 28 km south east of the Norton nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE deposit, and 25 km west of the Max project being drilled by Northern Shield Resources where intercepts of nickel-copper mineralization have been recently discovered. This area is approximately 75 km south west of the Noront Eagle One nickel discovery
Orebodies holds an 80% interest in the property through a joint venture with East West Resource Corporation holding the remaining 20%. East West will hold a 20% carried interest in the property until a Bankable Feasibility study is produced.
Closing of the transaction remains subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange and execution of a definitive purchase agreement.
For more information please contact:
Gordon McKinnon, President & CEO
Canadian Orebodies Inc.
Forward Looking Information:
Some of the statements and information contained herein may be forward-looking information which involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, including statements respecting that suitable targets for drilling will be identified. Without limitation, statements regarding potential mineralization and resources, proposed exploration activities, and future plans and objectives of Orebodies are forward looking statements that involve various degrees of risk. The following are important factors that could cause Orebodies' actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward looking statements: risks inherent in mineral exploration, risks associated with development, construction and mining operations, changes in the world wide price of mineral commodities, general market conditions and the uncertainty of access to additional capital. In particular, there can be no assurance that suitable targets for drilling will be identified or that the hoped for mineralization will be confirmed.
You can view the Previous News Releases item: Wed Oct 1, 2008, OREBODIES INTERSECTS DISSEMINATED TO NEAR MASSIVE SULPHIDES WITH BASE METAL MINERALIZATION AT MCFAULDS LAKE "RING OF FIRE" PROPERTY
You can return to the main News Releases page, or press the Back button on your browser.