- 22 kilometres of underexplored felsic assemblages in an interpreted thrust fault environment with gold occurrences found in diamond drilling, surface grabs and soil samples.
- North Limb rock units, alteration and mineralization resemble Hemlo Deposit attributes.
- Historical exploration efforts since the Hemlo Deposit discovery in 1981 saw fragmented mining claim ownership with disjointed programs that lacked modern day surveys and elemental analysis.
- Diamond drill programs, where assays were submitted for record, did return gold intercepts in felsic to intermediate volcanic horizons and altered sediments similar to that of the Hemlo Deposit setting.
- A recent 3D compilation of all drill data, surface samples, and geophysics have generated target areas for gold mineralization.