Wire Lake is interpreted as a intrusive related gold shear system with gold preferentially located in high strain zones and related to porphyritic dykes in host volcanic rocks. Silica-potassium alteration was correlated with the main gold mineralization stage.
- A 2.7 kilometre long gold corridor from surface to 150 metres vertical with depth potential >150 metres and beyond.
- Satellite trends remain open for testing with same rigour as Main Zone.
- Geological model and structural information developed in 2020 will help in future initiatives to develop economic gold resources.
SMOKE LAKE / BEGGS STOCK
- Beggs Stock's 3 by 1 kilometre oval shaped perimeter has returned high grade gold samples but has been tested with few drillholes.
- Smoke Lake consists of multiple near-surface north trending structures with high grade gold intercepts such as 111 g/t Au over 2.4 m from drillhole BR-2018-02 and 21.9 g/t Au over 2.7m (includes 39.5 g/t Au over 0.7m) from BR-2019-13. This shear zone transects Beggs Stock.
- A review of diamond drilling is pending for evidence of zone thickening and gold mineralization controls.
- Several high grade gold assays have been returned from grab samples within and on the edges of Beggs Stock intrusive as well as from float boulders down ice from the intrusive.
- Several north trending gold bearing shear systems transect Beggs Stock.
- SGH survey has identified two anomalies on the northwest corner of the intrusive.
PORPHYRY, CONTACT & PAGE LAKES
- Discovered in 2018/2019 having anomalous a 200m by 400m footprint of anomalous gold in grab samples up to 12.4 g/t Au.
- Gold anomalies are located over and on the fringes of a magnetic high anomaly that is located at the intersection of two regional fault/diabase dyke systems.
- Host rocks include mafic to intermediate volcanics and feldspar porphyry intrusives.
- Gold anomalous lake sediment samples were returned in Contact Lake.
- Grab and soil anomalies situated on a northwest trending magnetic linear soil samples up to 774 ppb Au and grab samples up to 11.9 g/t Au.
- Two anomalous areas may be connected with a strike length of 800 metres.
- Drilhole CL-2018-001 drilled from north to south did not return any significant results and did not explain the gold values obtained from grabs or soils.
- Located on a large scale antiform with multiple gold and base metal showings.
- Felsic-mafic metavolcanics contact setting that hosts the Kurt Kuhner gold-zinc occurrence for potential massive sulphide deposition and intrusive / structure related gold mineralization.
- Kerr Addison drilled the occurrence in 1971 with best drillhole returning 2.7 g/t Au and 1.16% Zn over 5.5 metres.
- 1999 grab sample returned 4.2 g/t Au in iron formation.
- VTEM anomaly within project boundary on edge of an adjacent VTEM survey.